Do you know anyone that needs help with opiate addiction? (heroin & prescription pills)
The “secret” lives of those addicted to opiates/heroin are NOT so much a secret any more. Everybody knows somebody who is using it, struggling to recover from it or has died from it.
Crossroads was formulated to help those addicted to opiates/heroin get through the hell that is known as withdrawal.
Natural ingredients help relieve the withdrawal symptoms of nausea, diarrhea, cramps, headaches, stress, anxiety and vomiting.
Twenty 8.4 oz cans of Crossroads Wellness Beverage for one low price.
FREE shipping and handling.
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) - is an essential nutrient that the body needs to turn food into energy.
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) – helps to support adrenal function, help calm and maintain a healthy nervous system and are necessary for key metabolic processes.
Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) – keeps your nerves and red blood cells healthy. It is responsible for the smooth functioning of several critical body processes.
Proprietary Blend: Caffeine, Ginseng Root Extract, Green Tea Extract, Glutathione, L-Tyrosine, Methionine, Echinacea Flower Extract, Milk Thistle Extract, Passion flower Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Pomegranate Fruit Extract, Turmeric Extract
ADDICTION IS A TREATABLE DISEASE. If you have a child or family member who suffers from the disease of addiction you can find help:
U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services Center for Substance Abuse Treatment: 1-800-662-HELP
Parents Toll-Free Helpline: 1-855-378-4373
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-880-273-TALK
- Alcoholics Anonymous (A.A.) • aa.org• 1-212-870-3400
- Cocaine Anonymous (C.A.) • ca.org• 1-800-347-8998
- Crystal Meth Anonymous (C.M.A.) • crystalmeth.org• 1-213-488-4455
- com • www.drugrehab.com• 1-855-788-4230
- Marijuana Anonymous (M.A.) • marijuana-anonymous.org
- Narcotics Anonymous • na.org
- Addiction Recovery Guide • addictionrecoveryguide.org
- National Council on Alcoholism & Drug Dependence, Inc. (NCADD) • ncadd.org
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) • drugabuse.gov
- The Partnership at DrugFree.Org • drugfree.org
- Al-Anon/Al-Ateen • al-anon.org
- Nar-Anon • nar-anon.org